As summer closes in on the year, I feel it be necessary to update some commission information.
Keep in my mind remaining contest pictures over on the ol' group
do not count as commission status pictures, and are still being worked on. (See the hiatus journal of last time...)
Anyway, here's what you gotta know for the future in case you guys want me to draw YOU something!
These are POINT
and CASH (through Paypal) accepted commission slots. If you cannot buy now, I will not be able to reserve you a slot for when you do get the money; I would prefer if you pay me first so you receive the image faster.
You may not ask me for...
-porn, hentai, any kind of sex related smut whatsoever. I keep art PG-13 on my page, everything else I got rid of or refuse to put up.
-couple pictures including FCxOC or OCxOC (I know it's a double standard to yield such a rule, but I'm decided to not put up my own newer FCxOC artwork to avoid flaming, unruliness and disorder in comments. It's just another useless internet argument that no one wants. Anything friendship/rival/enemy related, however, is okay and acceptable to ask for.
-vore, gore, kill art, hate art, or anything that insinuates hatefulness (like those blasted Anti-couple clubs or Anti-Sally Acorn clubs on here, which is stupid...) will not be tolerated.
There is a possibility you can ask me for...
-icons, logos, symbols, or sketched concepts
-brief animated gifs
*talk to me about these because prices will vary*
You have the freedom to ask me for...
-official characters from anything (unless it violates the previously stated rules) (see bottom left of homepage for variation)
-fan characters or original characters from anything (once again, unless it violates previously stated rules - this may include any kind of anthro (Sonic or non), human (can be anime/manga specific), robot, alien, Pokemon, Digimon, monster creature, anything) (see bottom left of homepage for variation)
-backgrounds (300 or $3.00 USD)
-realistic animals, people or objects, though I warn you I'm still learning and am not very good... (price may vary)
I know it's kind of a lot to take in, but don't worry about it. You can just ask me if I do a certain kind and I'll tell you straight up. No biggie. But if I don't, there's no need to get mad at me for not wanting to draw something. Also, please don't ask me to lower a price for you because you're a friend or something - I'll lower a price as a damn well please (fuck, I just lowered all of them by nearly half), not because you want me to. Sorry, bros.
Once again, just ask me what's going on. I'd happily tell you.
Thanks for your interest in my work and I really do appreciate you as a patron if you decide to stick around. ^_^
~Ikari n' gang
Also, for those people who like doing those tag things, which I don't mind so much, have some 10 questions!
1) Science surrounds the world around us! What is your favorite kind of science? Computer science, astronomy, geosciences, chemistry? What?
2) Artists, what's the hardest thing you've ever had to draw for someone? You don't have to say any names, just be honest. XD
3) Writers, have you ever been afraid for what you've written? Did you write something legitimately scary to you?
4) Do you personally like discussion?
5) Have you noticed a considerable change in your art or writing skill, your photographic ability, what have you? Do one of those "Draw This Again" Memes, see for yourself!
6) Are you a debater, or do you prefer to let your opinions settle on "agree to disagree"?
7) How do you feel about Fan Characters/Original Characters that fans of a series create? If this gets you angry or upset, please don't feel obligated to answer.
8) It's likely you play video games. If you do, what does the word "gamer" mean to you?
9) Have you cosplayed before? What was it like, and would you do it again?
10) Have you ever wanted to meet one of your created characters? Which one would you like to meet, if you could only choose one?